Applicant Tracking (eRSMS)
eRSMS streamlines and automates the entire recruiting process, and contains a central repository of all vital staffing data. Couple easy, secure access to all vital staffing data with eRSMS’s flexible ad-hoc reporting capabilities, and the time and effort required to fulfill EEOC and OFCCP reporting requirements is greatly reduced. By capturing and documenting the complete staffing cycle for every applicant, eRSMS eliminates the paper trail, saves time, and increases reporting accuracy.
- Online application and resume submission
- Centralized access to applicant information to meet requirements for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Job posting/editing for internal and external Web-sites
- Automatic e-mail acknowledgements/notifications as applicants apply for positions
- Searchable Skills Database
- Ad-hoc reporting capabilities
- Eliminates paper trail and associated costs
- Maximize recruiter placement potential
- Streamlines candidates application process
- Improves communication channels between recruiter and candidates
- Facilitates Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) requirements
Competitively automate your recruiting and staffing process, reducing your hire time and increasing recruiter effectiveness to target the most qualified candidates. Today’s demanding and complex contracting and staffing environment requires a human capital management solution that enables rapid and cost-effective online applicant tracking. eRSMS will automate your staffing process, and provide you with the competitive edge you have been looking for. By reducing your time-to-hire and increasing recruiter effectiveness, eRSMS will add to your bottom-line.
Simplifies government reporting requirements
eRSMS harnesses the power of the Internet to give you more recruiting options than ever before. Recruiters can maximize placement potential by quickly posting job openings to both internal and external Web sites simultaneously. Applicants utilize the online application form to apply for openings and upload their resumes. As candidates apply for positions, recruiters receive real-time notification. Centralized access to applicant information facilitates Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) requirements, and it provides all recruiters access to up-to-date candidate information.
GHG’s applicant tracking software significantly reduces time to hire by:
- Empowering recruiters to immediately post openings to both internal and external Web-sites
- Automatically notifying recruiters when applicants apply for job postings
Never accept a paper application again…..
eRSMS reduces lost opportunities by enabling recruiters to respond quickly to requests. Give your bottom line a boost by adding additional contractors or temporary employees to your revenue stream by improving the efficiency of your recruiting and staffing team. eRSMS can make this a reality by providing your team with the necessary tools to quickly and efficiently target the most qualified candidates.